PhoneUP system requirements and Cisco solutions supported
Aurus PhoneUP is designed for Cisco UCM Enterprise (including Business Edition platforms).
IP PBX supported:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) 6.X, 7.X, 8.X, 9.X, 10.X, 11.X, 12.X;
- Cisco Business Edition.
CUCM Restricted is supported partially.
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 69XX, 78XX, 79XX, 88XX, 89XX, 99XX;
- video-endpoints DX70, DX80;
- Cisco IP Communicator;
- Cisco Jabber.
PhoneUP server requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2008(R2) / 2012 / 2016.
Min requirements - CPU Intel Core i5 2GHz, RAM 8Gb, HDD 20Gb.
Virtual environment is supported.
- The "monitoring" feature of "Priority" module is only supported on built-in bridge enabled IP phones.
- The following PhoneUP features require Cisco UCM 10 and higher:
- audio-notification about the call being recorded (call recording module);
- External Caller ID extension.
- DX70/80 do not support features that use the device interface (display, buttons, speakerphones etc).