Aurus PhoneUP System Requirements
Aurus PhoneUP is designed for Cisco UCM Enterprise (including Business Edition platforms).
IP PBX supported:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) 6.X, 7.X, 8.X, 9.X, 10.X, 11.X, 12.X;
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 / 7000.
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 69XX, 78XX, 79XX, 88XX, 89XX, 99XX;
- Cisco IP Communicator;
- Cisco Jabber.
PhoneUP server requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows Server (any edition). Virtual environment is supported. Min requirements - CPU Core2Duo 2 GHz, RAM 4Gb, HDD 10Gb.
- The "monitoring" feature of "Priority" module is only supported on built-in bridge enabled IP phones.
- The following PhoneUP features require Cisco UCM 10 and higher:
- audio-notification about the call being recorded (call recording module);
- External Caller ID extension.