Features Available on top of Cisco TelePresence Platform
- - multi-level directory with multiple company locations,
- - contact and endpoint management (video conferencing codecs, Cisco Jabber, desktop and mobile phones),
- - external contacts management.
- - personal web calendar,
- - MS Outlook add-in,
- - automatic conference number and PIN generation as well as manual input,
- - time selection interface with attendees and rooms availability indication.
- - customizable booking application form,
- - notification about the new application form submitted,
- - UI to edit and approve the new meeting created.
- - adding/disconnecting participants,
- - microphone and video camera control,
- - layout control,
- - delegation of the conference control to another participant.
- - audio/video connections management,
- - external participants limiting,
- - point-to-point conferences are taken into account.
- - upload conferences to Cisco MCU,
- - synchronizing conferences with Cisco MCU.
- - conducted conferences, filtered by company sites and by users,
- - overview and detailed reports.
- Windows Server 2012 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2003 R2 32/64 bit
- Minimum hardware requirements: CPU Core2Duo 2 GHz, RAM 2048 MB
- Supports virtual environment.
- web browser
- optionally - Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013
Cisco MCU (Requires Version MCU API - 2.9 and higher)
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4200 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4500 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8420
- Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8510