The "Record" module of the PhoneUP bundle provides the advanced user interface for Cisco MediaSense.
Fast search and record play back
Replace your Cisco MediaSense for only $1499
As Cisco announced the end-of-life for Cisco MediaSense we launched a special campaign to replace MediaSense with the PhoneUP call and screen recording app.
- search by date, time, phone number, employee's name and even client name;
- indication of a call direction (incoming/outgoing);
- sorting and filtering records by date, line number, employee, and type of a call (incoming/outgoing);
- logical grouping of records in case of complex call (on-hold, transfer, conference etc);
- auto notification via email regarding a new call recording;
- embedded HTML5/Flash player supported by all browsers and not requiring installation of additional software;
- XML-application for Cisco IP phones to search and playback audio-records (in the next version);
- option to playback the record into the current phone call for all call participants to hear the record (in the next version).
- The screen recording feature captures the agent's screen from the beginning of the call until the end of the wrap-up time. The screen recording feature is not a part of the PhoneUP free offer and is licensed by the number of concurrent recordings.
Audio noficiation about recording
- the audio notification about call being recorded is played to both parties at the beginning of a conversation.
Call Recording for Cisco UCM
- auto authorization for domain users (imported from Active Directory);
- flexible management of access rights to call records based on user groups.
Flexible recording rules
- auto recording of all calls;
- auto recording according to the direction of a call (intranet, city, long distance, etc.);
- auto recording according to phone numbers mask;
- recording on demand - the "Record" button on the IP phone display (in the next version);
- limiting recording based on the employee hierarchy (subordinates can not record top manager calls).
- centralized management of records made by several MediaSense instances;
- record lifespan support (in the next version).