The PhoneUP "Console" application provides the full range of call control functions that you use with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
Simple and Intuitive Interface
The Console helps:
- receptionists and contact center agents to significantly speed up processing incoming calls and distributing them among the company employees;
- attendants and assistants to manage executive's communications;
- top-managers and others to reduce the time spent on contact search and call control.
Fast Contact Search and Caller ID
The Console app uses the PhoneUP Directory module as a contact source so you get a comprehensive and always up to date enterprise directory. Personal directories, the call history and frequently used contacts panel make the contact search even faster. The presence info lets you know whether an employee is available.
Any incoming call comes with contact info:
- employee name and position, department and photo,
- client name, city and contract status,
- partner name, country and contact.
Any Call Control Function - In a Single Mouse Action
Manage your calls easily:
- click to call, answer, put on hold, etc;
- drag-n-drop to transfer the call, create an adhoc conference and add new meeting participants.
Send Messages and Notifications
Notify employees about the missed calls, visitors waiting, and so on. Use the Console interface to send:
- alerts to Cisco IP phones,
- email messages.
An assistant is able to view the status of executive's phone lines to know who he is talking to and who is in conference with him. If the boss is away, the assistant will see the details of any incoming calls to the boss to be able to intercept the important ones.
Having organized the conference for the executive, the assistant may disconnect, but still view the meeting participants and add new ones by request.
The "monitored transfer" feature allows an assistant to transfer the call to the mobile phone and still be able to monitor it.