Schedule CMS meetings by typing @cms in the meeting Location
The new CMS+ 1.9 is integrated with MS Exchange and supports scheduling CMS meetings using @cms keyword.
You can use your work calendar app to schedule Cisco Meeting Server conferences.
Just type @cms in the Location field and CMS+ will send the instructions on how to join to all attendees.
2 important things:
- Cisco and Poly devices will also receive the OBTP button
- You can configure different profiles for meeting host and meeting attendees
What else new in CMS+ 1.9:
- Time zone support
- Recurring meetings support
- Conference control app supports sending DTMF to any participant
- Meeting recording portal shows meeting duration
- The system is optimized for large (>30K users) deployments